Thursday, December 17, 2009

I need a break

And I'm going to get one. My work in Philly is basically done as of a half hour ago. Tomorrow is all about packing up and giving hugs. And I'm out. It's strange to have the sum total of what I did here essentially boil down to 6 documents (admittedly, REALLY GREAT documents) that fit into a 3 meg zip file, but that's the information economy for you.

IT helped that the Jersey gig also had a big deliverable this week, which I spent a fair amount of time in Jersey handholding this week, PLUS my second big deliverable for Cleveland. It has been a busy week, with way more billable hours under my belt than I want to see in a single week again in the future.

I'm going to keep this short because I need my typing fingers in full strength: I have 4 more hours of work to do tonight for Cleveland, and I gotta get some food first.

But when I get on that airplane tomorrow.... I get to hang OUT for over 2 weeks. IT WILL BE AMAZING.

No comments: