Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's busy

In my new world, I now have 6 active email accounts:

- One for the work I'm doing in Care Transitions
- One for my work with the Evidence-Based Report Company
- One for my legacy work with Aspen
- One for my new Company
- One for my personal email
- One for notifications from sales places (Amazon, Apple, Etc)

It's crazy. I'm going to work to only work in one calendar at least. Now, they don't all have a lot of traffic (except my personal email and my legacy Aspen account which has been locked onto by spam-bots and gets about 75 trash messages a day). But it's still a lot to think about.

I'm in full ramp-up mode with the new business and it's exciting. I sat with one of my partners, Paul, earlier this week, and we talked about all of the opportunities we have cooking - we ran out of time before we got to the last of them. 2015 will be wild, but 2016 will be when I take over the world.

But it's not all about work: Life is busy otherwise too - the kids in full school mode, the holidays cooking up… My delightful in-laws just closed on a house and will be living just 8 minutes from us as soon as next week: I'm in mourning over losing my excuse for going to eat horrible Chicago hotdog food, but am very happy to have them nearby.

I'm taking a break from playing music with the band for December, but I did get the studio set back up (after being shoved to one end of the basement to allow access to the holiday decorations). Got it all back together last night and celebrated with an hour of playing.

No comments: