Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh yes...

The kid pictures website HAS been updated: go Here!

Isaac has been an exhausted boy - refusing to nap during the day, sleeping fitfully in the night. But he remains a charmer. His language is now starting to take off - he's doing a lot of sound imitation, and can say a few words... "Up" when he wants to be picked up, and "Ball", his favorite toy. He can repeat "Bella" too.

Bella has been playing good and hard all week, and has complained of pain in her shins - she is growing so much: I was just looking at pictures from 2 months ago - she was in that pre-grow chubby state, and now she's a beanpole.

We'll see how we all do at the State Fair Saturday between growing girl and no-sleep boy. At least I'm going to be asleep before 10 tonight. Time to catch up!

Oh, and in workout news: I think I posted that because I was such a good cheerleader, I got us two 6am workouts a few weeks back... well that is going so well they are adding a third 6am - this one is Step. So I'll have two Weights and one Step a week, 3 hours of great workouts, getting me good and awake/alive for work. The 6am really is the only time I can work out without thinking i'm abandoning the family, since they are all usually asleep until after 7 (except when Isaac gets a crazy idea at 6:30).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! That little girl is growing up and I especially love the photos in the Arboretum. Isaac will catch up with her in no time. Believe me, it's a blur. And it looks like he has got the need for speed....
Is there any quieter morning than Saturday on Labor Day weekend? Even the birds are on vacation.
Nan will be here in a couple hours. Hedge balls tucked in corners to discourage the very ambitious mice. Need that big lake. Have a great weekend!