Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Odd Week

Back in Cleveland, naturally. Lots of meetings scheduled, it has been busy busy busy. I've come back to the room thoroughly exhausted, but sleep has been hard too. Last night I was down by 11, but up at 3, then back down at 5 and up at 7. In that window, I did a lot of work that had been on my mind. Which is DEPRESSING.

Speaking of depressing: Went out to dinner with my boss at the client site tonight, and I think the guy is actually clinically depressed. Lots of time just staring forward, lost in thought. Three of us trying to keep him engaged in conversation. It was a lot of work, and I think he needs a serious break.

Things are looking up for me actually being done here in the next couple of months: They have a few good candidates for permanent replacements, which frees me from my fear of being stuck here for the next year or two.

Looking forward to more time at home: I'm doing a work from home week next week, which feels like a luxury.

I might just turn in now.... zzzzzz.....

No comments: