Thursday, February 16, 2006

Normalcy?

It's been 5 days since getting home and I'm only now starting to feel like I'm really BACK. I feel like I've been in a bit of a haze (solving client crises also made the time FLY by). I've also consciously NOT blogged for a few days so that my full trip would stay on the main page... but as of now, you officially need to click on the "February" link on the right to see them all. SORRY!

Today was very quiet at work, so I spent my work time listening to radio shows in german again... I tried in Spanish for a while, but it was very distracting - for some reason German is more soothing. Dear god what am I SAYING?

The blog is called Jimventions - and part of the reason is that I was going to make up a crazy invention every day or so. The problem is that I actually came up with some pretty interesting product ideas, and they're LODGED in the brain demanding that I draw up designs for them, and they're effectively not letting anything else out. So my apologies - you'll just have to wait until I get my bajillion dollar idea fleshed out a bit before you'll get my "automated ketchup slicer" or whatever.

And here endeth the random posting for the night.

No comments: