Saturday, July 18, 2009

Safe and Sound

Sorry about that last post: I was tired, my brain was completely full from the week's work, and I was READY FOR HOME.

I wound up only being delayed by 2 hours, and things were ok. The crew was very polite and kept us informed. It was fine.

Had good family time upon arrival, cuddles at bedtime, and then Pamela and I snuggled in to watch So You Think You Can Dance, which is just my favorite show in the world. Man those kids can HOOF it!

Off to the Block Party now: The moonwalk has been set up across the street since 10am, and yes the kids have been in it all day. Isaac is still napping (he got 90 min of moonwalk in before naptime), and now it's the big neighborhood bbq and party into the evening. I think that Bella might actually get 10 full hours of moonwalk in today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to our steamy summer. Yesterday a young teller worked the Waseca County Fair wearing 2 sets of sweats, one a hoodie.
SYTYCD is always my favorite summer show. Poor Randi and Kupono - but they mangled the Paseo....
There is some seriously good talent this season....

All is well, you're home and Carrie's happy and that makes it a great day.