Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Short week

Rain rain rain in Philly. The philly airport is notoriously moisture
averse so I have no good idea when I might actually leave this burg.
Ah well.

I forgot my kindle at homethis week and discovereed the wonders of the
kindle for iPhone software. It's actually readable and convenient on
the iPhone and it connected to amazon to get my latest (trashy scifi)
book. Hooray!

After quiet weeK my friends in Jersey needed my superpowers again. I
zipcar'ed out there in a mini Cooper and got some stuff done... And
got a primo hoagie. Mmmmmm.

Things are still ramping up on the new gig. After2 weeks I still don't
have a login or email. But I got a loaner laptop that let's me see
some things. Plus I've been talking with cardiologists. Which is
always interesting.

Looking forward to getting home and then blowing outta town for a long
weekend with the reunion. There will be much playing. Much.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: