Saturday, September 08, 2007

For the record

Even though the iPhone has dropped in price, all of my previous reasons for not iPhoning are all still in effect. I have terrible terrible phone mojo. As if we needed more proof: Pamela's phone went missing earlier in the week... now, with Bella's still-present tendency to pack things away, I set about calling her phone with the goal of listening for the ring...

And heard a rather strange sound: A hip hop clip followed by a voice not Pamela's saying "you know what to do" BEEP.

So I guess her phone actually got STOLEN, and I got it deactivated... but now I need to buy another phone.

It's just more evidence that Phones and the B-Reays have a strained relationship.

I'm more interested in the new iPod Touch - the iPhone without the Phone that'll be out at the end of the month. Then I get all the cool iPhone stuff without the phone mojo curse. But even that is a LONG SHOT - there is no real need there for me, so I probably will NOT be getting it... No, the technology profile around here doesn't need to be changed right now.

Allright, I'll have more updates in the coming day... there's a potentially very cool work opportunity cooking, but it's very early, and there's no offer on the table yet, so nothing to share just yet.

No comments: