Friday, September 14, 2007

My friend Mark

Here's mark from our 10th wedding anniversary 2 years ago... Looking dapper, reflective.



Here he is with me on our first wig night: Now, he was borrowing my wig at the time, since he was the surprised one. I was a German film director.



And here he is with his best friend Gene... in full Goombah mode. It was Gene who he was on his way to visit on Wednesday.



And finally, at my notorious 30th birthday party, Pamela turned our apartment into a space station... and everyone was encouraged to be in costume. (that's Yoshi in the middle, Mark on the right... I don't know who that is on the left.)



There are a lot of pictures of Mark the father in the media right now... I want people to be able to remember Mark the silly man as well.

No comments: