Monday, October 06, 2008

Fang

We brought Isaac to the dentist today to have those teeth checked out: Turns out that while he did knock a couple of them up a bit into the gums, they don't appear to be chipped or cracked, nor have they impacted the "adult teeth buds" above. The dentist thinks they'll make their way back down on their own in the months to come, and everything should be fine.

His lip is almost completely healed as well, with just a little line noticeable. So while 9 days ago, I was staring in horror at a bloody mess, today you might have to tell me to look for where the problem was! Amazing healing power. Perhaps a superpower?

We had a great family weekend, and this evening I even got to have dinner out with Pamela. Without the kids. All grown up like. It was wonderful! We need to do that a lot more...

Bella turns 6 tomorrow morning. between Kindergarten and this birthday, it has me feeling like she's growing up too fast. But the loose tooth is definitely affecting me the most. That's big kid stuff. Speaking of big kid stuff: Bella asked that we take her to Chuckie Cheese for her big event. She's looking forward to the Skee Ball, the basketball hoops, and the strange machines that spin around and spit out tickets. At age 6, it's all about the tickets.

Media Alert: Still loving Heroes: Episode 4 tonight was another nail biter. Ooooh those supers.

Off to bed. I've been up since 4:45 - taught class this AM, taught last night at 5pm as well, so I got a LOT of work in. I'm planning my trips for the month - somehow I need to hit San Fran, Portland, Denver, Philly, and Seattle, and none of the trips are lining up right for multi-stop: They're 5 different trips. Sigh.

No comments: