Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting Old

Quick update - the fan on the Macbook is driving me insane and I must shut it down soon.

Since I couldn't work in the room, I decided to head out. Had a terrible dinner at a Nascar-themed restaurant. Ok, I deserved that. It was fairly well reviewed on Yelp, and when I pulled up, there were a million motorcycles there, so I thought it might not be that bad. But it was that bad.

Trying to salvage the night, I headed to the movies, and the only movie that was within 45 min of when I walked up that I wanted to see was Green Zone with Matt Damon. Alas, I walked OUT of the movie after a mere 45 minutes - it was 100% super-shakey-cam work, with a whole lot of shouting for no good reason. Having recently seen Hurt Locker, I'd say this was definitely poor in comparison... just in terms of the whole "enjoying a movie about Iraq" thing.

And now the buzzing has completely driven me mad. I'm out. PEACE. (and yes, it will be fixed this weekend)

No comments: