Monday, March 08, 2010

Living like a Player

Checking in to my hotel in Cleveland, they recognized me and welcomed me back. "Three nights?" "Yes, in the Imperial Suite, if you please - the one with the waterfall" in my best "Grey Poupon" voice.

The manager nudged the clerk and they did something to the computer... And now I have a room with a Jacuzzi. I can't say I even knew such a room existed in this hotel... I was sure to plead with them I was only joking, but they insisted on being nice to me.

This is just ridiculous. But I do love it.

It has been a busy day already, and I have a dinner meeting ahead. The week is stacked with meetings, but also I have a little "side" project I'll be doing in the next 2 weeks to add around 20 hours to my income, which will be nice. Lots of research and decision matrix-ing.

More as it happens, people.

No comments: