Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bond... James Bond.

Oh did we have a good evening out. Saw the new James Bond finally. Here is Pamela's review:

"The theme song was terrible. The rest of the movie KICKED F****ING ASS!!!!" (Parents please assume the F means "Freak" or "Funk" or "Flannel". Pamela does not use bad language).

I agree. Daniel Craig was fantastic - I will watch him in movie after movie now. I am a fan.

I did note that both Sony and Ford were well represented: Ford makes the Jaguar, Aston Martin, and Land Rover vehicles that were present throughout. At least it was classy - I'm reminded of the horrible Pierce Brosnan one a few years back where Smirnoff bought sponsorship, and we were faced with Bond drinking cheap vodka... Oh the horror.

Geek OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep those stories coming, Jimmy. I love them. Love the review of Bond and it is on my list. Celebrated three years of recovery with "Cars" yesterday - what a good, well done film! Something to love there for sure. As for this Bond, I remember seeing "Layer Cake" shortly before Craig was announced (but there were rumors of the search for the new Bond) - I thought, "Wonder if he is in the running. He'd be really cold, menacing, composed - good."
All is happy with Bryan and Danielle and their new little boy Aidan. Born yesterday - reddish brown hair.