Monday, December 25, 2006

Further Update

Warning: VERY CUTE PICTURE:



Allergy Update: Spent 3 hours in a house with two golden retrievers and a cat. No ill effects. Something is definitely different this time around.

Bella came up to me and asked "Daddy, are you allergic to Geckos?". No I answered honestly. "Then we can get a Gecko. I love them". Pamela said we could only do that if Kaitie (Bella's animal and lizard loving birth mom) came over every week to handle the feedings and cleanup, because Mommy's not helping with that one.

Another comment from this morning from Bella: She was starting to get a little sassy, and someone said "Santa's still watching". Bella said, "well, we already GOT our presents." We had to add in that he's starting the list for next year. The girl's a little to sharp some days.

Isaac has been passed from person to person to person these days, and tonight he finally just needed some quiet time. I think he's earned it. Also, he has decided to learn how to flip over: He can do back to sides, and belly to back in a flash.

Tomorrow will be another lazy day - though work will be back on, so I imagine I'll be seeing quite a few emails come across... I'll need to filter it a little, but there are some big things happening on my project this week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh your family is just too darling! Thank you. Kevin's wife Shelly had a photo of a family under a tree - three little ones, a beaming mom and dad. "Now who's this family?" I asked. The boys said "It's our sister!" I finally understood why Shel can't get enough of my stories about you and Pam and the babies. She gave a baby up as a teen. She hangs on every word about how loving and creative you are. She is amazed at the new adoption set ups and thinks it is beautiful that Katie is in your lives. She loves her daughter and is so amazed to be part of her life now. It's a miracle!