Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Lair goes BOOM

Did a volume test tonight in The Lair - was CRANKING the 5.1 remaster of Depeche Mode's "Some Great Reward" (Track 7 - Master and Servant), full subwoofer. Bella was dancing, as was squirmy (horizontally). I ran up to the second floor to check, and I had to really strain to hear anything... the soundproofed lair is fantabulous.

It will be excellent for the movies with the booms and whatnot.

Also, to the question "is a 5.1 remaster of a 22 year old album any great shakes?" The answer is OH YES IT IS.

The Brainready Book: Monitoring our progress, it appears we have SOLD ONE BOOK. YES. AWWWW YEAH!!!! Big money, baby.

Tomorrow AM will come early - and I'm excited: It's a new workout tomorrow! We're moving on to BodyPump 60. We'll see if any tracks are standouts... I know I'll be a little sore. But hey, I've been schlepping furniture like nobody's business (getting the Lair ready).

No comments: