Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A week already?

Yes I'm still alive. Unfortunately, work is being very busy again for me (the slowdown was much less than imagined), and when I get home, it's one kid or the other... and when I help put Bella to sleep, more often than not, I'm falling asleep too for an hour or two..

So the upshot is: Yes, we're ok, we're happy, we're healthy. But we're not good for much else outside of the home - I know I've missed some events and I feel bad, but only for a moment, because my little boy laughs with me every night, and somehow that's feeling like a priority. So to those of you who have felt snubbed - I am very sorry - and I'll try harder! Really!

My slow re-entry into the normal life will continue and I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These days are blurs. We do the best we can - and we hold that space for one another, knowing that each of us is doing what we can. Keep a steady keel for yourself and your sweet ones. That's all anyone who cares for you asks. No explanations necessary. At all.

Love and peace, Mama