Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Latest

First, a new quote from Bella:
"My teeth feel like secret knives that cut food up"

Now, onto the news:
They have made an arrest in Mark's death. There are some things happening in the news, some unsavory details that may or may not be accurate, which I would prefer to not address right now... let's let the dust settle for a day or two and then I'll share my thoughts.

On that subject - since Google kindly shows my blog as a destination for people looking for info for Mark, there is a rather active set of postings happening on the "Missing Mark" entry. I'm letting some of this continue for a while, but there are some angry people over there... I'll keep an eye on it. Just letting you know.

No more for today. The knives post would have been enough, but I wanted to at least mention the other big news.

No comments: