Sunday, September 07, 2008

Aced it.

For those who are curious, I passed the class this afternoon: Now I "just" need to finish up my American Council of Exercise certification, get CPR certified, and film myself teaching a class and I'll be Pump Certified.

That was a LOT of exercise over 3 days. I will likely start feeling sore pretty soon.

And just to clarify - my comment yesterday about "the other people" in my class sounded a bit snarky - but in reality - 80% of the other people were getting trained by their clubs and had NEVER even seen a BodyPump class, so since I've done classes for over 2 years I was at a serious advantage. I just didn't want anyone to think I was trash talking. ;->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am ever your fan. Some times it just amazes me how you manage to be present in your own life, for your own devotions ad passions. I truly am happy for you.
As for the "snark" - always best err on the side of compassion and kindness. Brain retraining can take many forms - and I am dealing with some of these very issues myself.
Peace!