Monday, July 17, 2006

Bella in the Car.

A couple of Bella-isms:

1) This weekend, with Jenny and Bella in the back of the Mini, they were marveling at how it's the fastest car EVER - and started saying "Pass THAT car! Now pass THAT car!" And then they started yelling and cheering with every car we passed. I would be lying if I denied that it made me drive just a little faster, a bit zippier. And it made the trip go pretty fast!

2) Today in the car, Pamela and Bella passed the new Waterpark Hotel by the Mall of America. Bella exclaimed: "WOW, that's a really big slide. OH MY GOD - IT'S A WATERSLIDE!!!!! I am NOT going on that. Maybe when I'm a teenager."

The Bella-ism followers will be comforted by her consistent stand on Waterslides. A year ago in Brainerd we passed a waterslide, and she exclaimed "LOOK AT THAT GIANT SLIDE I DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN!" establishing her understanding of the item, her excitement at it's size, and clearly announcing her disinterest in getting a closer look.

No comments: