Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bella's new room and Mr Timothy.

It's coming together! Pamela got a vision a couple of weeks ago and we've been slowly been bringing it together. Grand Spanish style. Pamela's the workhorse here - she painted the walls with this cool multi-layer paints that makes it look like old plaster in bright and vibrant orange and pink. We got art for the walls... new curtains... it's a week or so away from being finished!

But having Bella in temporary quarters while the room was being painted was wearing on her - she got a bit whiny. Actually a lot whiny. But we made it through. Tonight she is sleeping in her new room...

A side note: In our workouts, I told you about "Stand by Me" by Mr Timothy. Well, I decided that I love the song, and needed to have it. So I went looking for it, and discovered there is no way to buy this song in the USA. Turns out he was on a US label, but it's already out of print (the song is <2 years old?). And now this song is being used in over 10,000 health clubs as a part of the Body Pump program...

I figure that Mr Timothy should at least know about this - in case more people want to buy this track, and to make sure HE knows his track is being played probably 20-30,000 times a day, so that should give him SOME mechanical royalties.

So I found Mr Timothy out on MySpace, and sent him a note. He wrote back, and he's sending me his music along to me... he's a really nice guy! I'm getting a care package of his album and a couple of singles. And I might have someone to say hi to if I'm ever in Australia.

No comments: