Thursday, March 27, 2008

Undone!!!

Daylight savings was over 2 weeks ago, and every clock in the world was properly set. Except the one next to my bed last night (because of the small size of these alarm clocks, they tend to get "rotated" frequently by little Isaac - so this one must never have been set, nor never have been by my bedside in the past weeks).

What's funny is that I got up, thought it was 5, did my whole morning routine to get out of the house by 5:45 for my 6am workout. I checked mail, looked at clocks to make sure I was pacing myself properly. Not once did my eyes register that the hour was off. 4 different clocks in the house, plus the computer, all telling me it was really 6:45, but I didn't notice.

Not until I was half way to the workout, when I looked at the car clock. Long and hard.

Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can think of it this way: you got your hour of sleep back. Take that, Daylight Savings Time!