Friday, March 03, 2006

Best Dressed

I am beyond proud:  At the coffee shop (see post regarding the insanity of the coffee shop in the basement of client number one)...   anyway way the coffee shop, I am now known as "Espresso Guy".  They start my double as I walk up.

Now, i'll admit perhaps I'm going there too much (once, maybe twice a day), but it's pretty flattering to be known as a regular, even if i'll NEVER go there again after 3/31.

Anyway, today apropos of nothing, my coffee shop people notified me that they had decided that I am one of the THREE BEST DRESSED CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE.  

I'm thinking that might be a good epitath:  In 2006, he was one of the three best dressed customers at a corporate coffee shop.  Yeah, that's a legacy.

One of my co-workers said she'd go have a talk with them because god knows I DO NOT need the encouragement.

No comments: