Friday, March 31, 2006

All done...

Today was my final day at my client of 30 months, and it was bittersweet. I brought donuts and coffee for the team, and we had some good reminiscences. I have to say that I really did transition well this time - there's NOTHING that was on my plate that didn't have a new owner, and there was nothing that I wasn't 100% sure was being handled well by the new owner.

Of course I went to say bye bye to my people at the coffee shop... and they were sad to see me go.... I also got a hug from one of the security guards... an older lady who I got a warm welcome from every morning. She thanked me for letting her know I was leaving because "she would have got worried when she didn't see me".

It was time to go, and I feel good about it, but it's always a strange thing to leave a home, and this place really was a home.

Bring on the new gig!!!!!

No comments: