Friday, June 30, 2006

Not sore anymore.

I think my previous post had more to do with the double session AND 5am wake up than the double session, because after 8 hours of sleep (LUXURIOUS) I felt just fine and had a good day at the work.

Today I went back to do the weights program, and loved it - the music just works: Drop Dead Gorgeous by Republica for the squats, Love Shack for the bench press, and a great track by MrTimothy called Stand By Me for the Biceps. It's all good, hummable stuff.

I'm doing Step tomorrow, we'll see if the music works for me - it was a bit noisy noisy for me on launch day.

Other news: While I ended last week feeling positive about work, this week we ended feeling a bit defeated: Things didn't go quite so swimmingly - and the team revealed some weaknesses which made me doubt our ability to hit the date. But by the end of the day I was feeling better... we have remediation plans, and the support of management, so we're gonna make it.

While I was driving the rental, I was doing German refreshers, and am happy with my ability to use the subjunctive tense... today I started Spanish back up (I'm on lesson 76 of 90, so I just need to KNOCK it out!!!)

And the Binks' best friend is leaving for 10 days for a family reunion in Indiana - today as Jenny went home, Bella couldn't even give her a hug, she was so sad...

Poor girl!

No comments: