Wednesday, August 19, 2009

That'll do.

Yelp! didn't do me wrong tonight. Szechuan Tasty House on 9th and Arch street - 4 stars out of 5 on their rating, and worth every star. I had szechuan dumplings (steamed in a hot sauce) that were so amazing I ate all eight of them, and I should have stopped there.. but I had already ordered their specialty Kung Pao chicken, which was also amazing. I did not finish the kung pao, and left 1/2 of a dumpling (that had fallen to the floor - only reason), and waddled out of there for under $15. Which is nuts.

Fortunately I had a good 45 minute workout earlier in the evening, so hopefully I had a couple of calories banked. Maybe not. I'll need to stay up for a while and burn some energy. Maybe calisthenics, Charles Atlas Style. Starting with wiggling my toes. Or perhaps some blinking. INTENSE BLINKING.

Ooooof.

Work went well today: One of the things we're trying to do is figure out exactly how bad some of the data we have IS - some of it has never been reconciled to the master patient index, so you'd never find the info on this patient without some creative searching. Just randomly I picked two patients and traced their data: And out of the FIRST TWO, I had my boss scratching his head wondering just how it could get THAT messed up. We have some work ahead of us.

I also had a good call with another hospital to see how they're doing this, and was relieved to find that while they're ahead of us, they're a mere step or two ahead...

That's it on this subject tonight, but I might have more later on....

No comments: