Thursday, April 06, 2006

Project Manager 3

Just put the touches on a third Project Manager song: C-Suite. For those of you not in corporate america, that refers to the "nice" row of offices occupied by the CEO, CIO, CFO, and other other C-guys. The general idea is it's a love song by a mid-level manager who is sweet on an admin assistant who moved into his area during a re-org.

The music is, like all Project Manager tracks, done in rigid early 1980's style. While Requirements might have been done by Cabaret Voltaire, and I-Consultant sounds a bit like Alphaville, I'm pleased that C-Suite is very Kajagoogoo (like "Hang on Now").

I can't wait for us to actually get some of these tracks finished and shared with y'all soon... but until Caesar (my nemesis) does his guitars and bass, and Paul does his vocal magic, I'm afraid there's no "there" there yet.

But I'm happy about what we're achieving here!

No comments: