Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bella in the morning

This morning, Bella woke up with me and we shared peanut butter toast while enjoying the newspaper funnies... which is in itself an interesting job just because not a single "funny" could be considered funny to a 3 year old... So I just have to make stuff up.

I asked her about her tumbling class - if she learned how to do anything new. Excitedly she said "You've never seen me walk on the wobbly bridge before! It's very hard, but I don't fall. Well, I do hold onto something so I don't fall I guess."

I asked what she held onto... "I don't know the word... It's like a piece of salt, but really hard."

Then as I was getting some coffee, she hollered "Dad, come here! You are NOT going to want to miss THIS!!!!" I was rewarded with a small picture of a poodle in a furniture advertisement.

My daughter is completely nuts.

No comments: