Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Morning

We're at 5 solid days of rain and counting... man, this is getting depressing. I feel like we're living in Seattle or something!

But the slick roads were no trouble for the Mini going into work. The Mini was a champ all weekend... It even served well for a trip to Costco! (the seats flipped down easily for the massive units of paper towels and TP... Also, I got the AUX jack working, so this morning I was back on the Spanish lessons for the trip to work. Though my trip is so short, I'll have to do only a half lesson each way!

That's right, I'm getting back on the Language Horse after a few months away - Spanish is back in vogue!

Pamela's Imac came back... freshly formatted AGAIN, with a promise that there was no underlying hardware issue. Lesson learned for me: I'm keeping all of the music and photos on my big bruiser G5 upstairs now. And backing them up weekly.

Finally, I spent time yesterday reading news reports of (and watching videos of) Stephen Colbert's SCATHING appearance at the White House Correspondent's Dinner - oh man, he pulled no punches. I cannot WAIT to see how he spins it on his show tonight!!!

No comments: