Thursday, October 05, 2006

Quick - the boss isn't looking

An unprecedented at-work update for today.


First, a Bella quote: Holding a magnet, she said "DAD, this it totally MAGNETIVE. It can stick to the fridge. Look. MagNETive." I'm not sure how she made that up, but it just sounds so cool.

Also, here's a picture of Bella, lest you think that all I talk about is Isaac.


On the subject of the little guy: He's two weeks old today! He went to the doctor yesterday, and has BALLOONED up from 6lbs6oz when we brought him home to 7lbs12oz. He's packing it away. The doctor looked at his bellybutton and his willy and declared he's healed enough for a full BATH.

So he got a bath. Here's the evidence.

I'm much better from my cold, but Bella has it pretty bad. She napped much of yesterday, and needed cuddles all night again. Isaac on the other hand is a PARTY ANIMAL: He was up for over 8 hours straight yesterday afternoon, demanding playtime. He did sleep VERY well, however.

And that's the quick at-work update for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Folks are dropping like flies with that cold. Glad you're past it and may Bella be soon done with hers.

I've treated myself so many times with peeks at B and I -rewards for doing the stuff of the day.

I'm imagining a story already - little Isaac must see his older sister as a SuperCowgirl Fairy Princess. I adore the pink boots.

Thank you!