Sunday, June 25, 2006

At the end of the week

1) It doesn't look like that Dotcom idea is going to fly. I did meet with him, but we didn't truly "click", and his idea didn't have enough meat to it to make it through the first round of financing questions as far as I could tell. If anything, it made me realize that MANY of my ideas that I have knocked around (save perhaps the LED-driven corduroy pants) have as much if not more force behind them than what this guy was meeting to get $10m to start. I wish him well, of course! But I don't see spending much time on this.

2) I had a great feeling on Friday at the big client - I got everything done that was overdue from my predecessor. So I was fully caught up... and the team is back on schedule... and I can actually start moving FORWARD on things. Not that I have any time to rest, but it was a peaceful moment to be in!

3) The MINI is back! Sir Nigel Kippers has been thoroughly repaired (not a sign of the Yukon's violation in sight). It is wonderful to have him back...

4) There is no four.

No comments: