Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dork Alert

I just want people to know that I have so much geekiness in my head that I've started a second blog. This one is entirely focused on language and my adventures with it.

It's called Language Addict

I'll still post some language-y stuff here... but I think that you might find that the LEVEL of geekiness over there is either your cup of tea or it isn't... and for those of you who are more interested in my Bella and Isaac stories, I'd hate for you to suffer through my obsessions differentiating between two different spanish learning podcasts.

The other advantage I have is that I can share the Languageaddict address with strangers I meet in my language adventures and they won't stumble across too many personal details.

So that's the latest. We'll just have to see how this works.

No comments: