Thursday, April 05, 2007

System Crash

Tuesday I had a pretty rough start to the day and was walking around in a bit of a fog... I attempted a "reboot" at lunch, having a big breakfast and a pot of coffee, which worked to a point, but by 4, I was stumbling out the door trying to get home before passing out.

I got home, and hit the hay for an hour, was slightly refreshed for a date out with Pamela, but got fade-y again by the time we got home just before 10. I dove straight to bed, first donning a full set of pajamas because I was getting chills.

Wednesday AM I figured out I wasn't going anywhere... called in sick to work, and slept until 1pm. I got up enough to make an appointment to get taxes done, came home for 2 more hours of sleep... helped get the kids to sleep again, and went to bed at 8... slept until 7 this morning.

(I should point out that even though I was catatonic, I still was game for mid-night Isaac feedings - I'm not a total slug, I'll care for my children)

I'm not 100% feeling great, and the symptoms were just strange: chills and sweats, a dull headache, and a total lust for sleep. Could it have been that legendary star-rehab excuse of "Exhaustion" or something more sinister? I'm still not feeling great.

Here's hoping it all comes together in time for a fun weekend - I'll be picking up Papabam from the airport in an hour for the weekend...

No comments: