Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Comments and my Rules...

Just some quick notes to both of my readers: You can leave comments on any post by clicking on the "comments" at the bottom of each post. You need to type in the answer to a little optical puzzle to post (to prove you're not a mindless robot), but you don't need to register - just select "Anonymous" or "Other", not "Blogger".

And I am growing curious as to how many people actually DO read this - comments will help. I think I might actually have as many as TEN actual humans... but maybe that's just my crazy champagne dream. No way would I have that many.

Secondly - I promise to keep this blog readable by anyone over 12 years old.... and ALL that entails.

Thirdly - I try to keep things somewhat anonymous - no last names, no actual place or client names. I realize it makes me sound a bit like a 1920's Russian short story writer at times, but I think that by keeping specifics out of it, I get to talk about what is really HAPPENING without people feeling like I'm airing laundry. I could NOT tell much about my work if it wasn't anonymized.

My pledge - if you do feel I've revealed something I shouldn't have (as I did a few weeks back when I used a last name), please let me know and I'll modify it. We're friends, right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, Jimmy.
Your wife.
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can this possibly work? Testing....

Anonymous said...

oh joi, it oeuvred. Maman

Anonymous said...

I'm your #1 faithful reader, I check in daily

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim

Anonymous said...

I read your blog Jimmy Boy

Kar