Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm not the only busy one....

Pamela had a little project she had to whip together: She did some creative table layouts for a photo spread in a magazine! They're photographing it all today, and she had spent all of yesterday pulling it all together. It's very cool work, but exhausting, I can imagine.

Last night, it was Pamela's turn to put Bella to bed. I helped with the prep work and even read the stories, while Pamela took "cuddling duties". The lights went out at 8. Pamela never came back downstairs... she was out COLD!

When I skulked out of the house this morning at 6:45 for a dentist appt (yeah, I need to replace a filling, but all else if good in Jim-MouthLand), she was still out, which means she got over 10 hours sleep... that should recharge her batteries!

And to respond to those who say I'm a busybody: I did not do any language lessons, nor did I build any robots. I did watch some TV, and I did a few sudoku, but that's not work, is it? The way I see it, I've got so much to pay attention to at work that it's the equivalent of a roaring fire. So I've got to keep that fire stoked - I can't just extinguish it at the end of the day, or it'll take to long to rekindle the next day.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

No comments: